The ProEnc1 NDI from PTZCam is an extremely versatile IP video conversion device. There are literally hundreds of possible uses for this product for sending and receiving live video. Think of it like a “Swiss Army Knife” of IP video!
For a few of the possible uses you can watch our helpful overview video:
PTZCam ProEnc1 NDI SRT Encoder Decoder
Single channel HDMI 1080P NDI HX, SRT, and RTMP encoder.
- H265 and H264 encoding.
- Supports multiple simultaneous encodes in different formats.
- Supports Decode of SRT, RTSP, and NDI HX to HDMI and reencode to RTMP or SRT
- HDMI in and loopthrough
- Signal source resolution 1080P 60fps, 720P, 1600×1200, 1440×900, 1366×768, 1280×1024, 1280×768, 800×600, 640×480
- Support High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP)
- Audio output format AAC, MP3, PCMA, MPEG-2
- Coding Resolution: 1080P 60fps, 720P, 1600×1200, 1440×900, 1366×768, 1280×1024, 1280×768, 800×600, 640×480
- Support CBR, VBR, AVBR
- Highest code rate 40Mbps
- Automatic scene change detection technology
- Every channel is inserted with de-interlacing scanning algorithm
- HEVC hdmi video encoder can use space pre-treatment and block filtering technology for moving scenes
- Recording during set times and save recorded files to network drives.
- Support a variety of common platforms such as Wowza, Youtube, and Facebook.