Kaya Iron SDI 305 Small Form Factor, Ruggedized POV Camera
The Iron SDI 305 is an ultra-thin, low-cost, low-power global shutter CMOS camera with 12G-SDI interface which supports high quality video at rates up to 60 fps and 4K resolution.
Unlike cameras with a rolling shutter sensor, which exhibit issues with image warping and tearing with moving objects, the Iron SDI 305’s global shutter provides a much clearer, more accurate representation of motion. This important feature, in combination with the high-resolution 4Kp60 output, makes it an ideal camera for live sports broadcasting
This camera incorporates the Sony Pregius IMX305 global shutter sensor with a 3.45μm pixel size. With an extremely compact design, the Iron SDI 305 can be mounted in tight spaces. Superior sensor performance allows very low light vision capabilities.
- Sony Pregius IMX305 CMOS Global shutter sensor
- C, CS or M12 lens mount
- Micro-BNC connector with 12G-SDI output (adapter cable included)
- Up to 4K / UHD @ 60fps, 10-bit 4:2:2/RAW
- 3.2W max power consumption
- Rugged industrial grade
- Wide temperature range
- Vibration resistant
- 1/4″-20 mounting plate included
- Dimensions: 1.732 in (H) x 1.732 in (W) x 1.523 in (D) / 44 mm (H) x 44 mm (W) x 38.7 mm (D)
- Weight (without lens): 0.11 lbs / 50 g